Hardwood Flooring Installation in Kansas City
If you are looking for a truly one of a kind custom hardwood flooring look no further than J and J Hardwood Flooring, LLC. Our seasoned installers are highly knowledgeable in all types of wood from amazing exotic species to stunning local oak. We also specialize in the many varieties of pre finished flooring. Enhance the appearance and value of your home or business today by installing new hardwood flooring.
Hardwood flooring adds beauty and value to your home and can give your room a natural, classic look when done right. Hardwood floor installation will also increase the resale value of your home.
The many reasons people choose Kansas City's expert hardwood floor installation company:
- Variety – Hardwood floors offer maximum choices in appearance. There are many colors, styles, stains, and species available. You can also choose pre-finished or unfinished hardwood floors. No matter how diverse and unique your needs are, there is always a hardwood flooring option available for you.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality – Hardwood floors are the optimal choice for those with allergies. It has no fibers, grout lines, or embossing that can trap dust, pollen, particles, animal dander and allergens that carpeted floors can.
- High Quality Look – Any room can look warm and more spacious with a hardwood floor foundation. Hardwood floors give an elegant aesthetic and high-end look. The beauty and value of wood never goes out of style.
- Strength & Durability – High quality hardwood floors that are kiln-dried, manufactured, installed, and finished to certain standards can last for generations. Hardwood floors are tough, hard-wearing, and have long term durability. They can stand up to active workspaces and heavy foot traffic.
- Easy to Clean – Hardwood floor surfaces are very easy to clean as they do not accumulate a lot of dirt, dust, and debris. A weekly cleaning procedure involves vacuuming, mopping and keeping the floor dry. That is it!